Thursday, January 1, 2009

About

Who are you?
Hi, I'm Sihui, but you can call me SiSi for short. I live in Georgia, USA with my hubby, a yorkie, and a bunny.
I started origami when I was a child, learning the simplest folds (a lucky origami star). Back then, we could not afford origami paper, so I would use the pictures from our calendars, and make many many stars. I've taught myself (through books and the world wide web) other origami pieces over the years.

What is this blog about?
This blog is used for my love for origami, paper, ribbon and other crafts. I love to share crafts and beautiful work from others found on the world wide web. I only hope that you will be as captivated as I am with the ancient art of paper folding.

Where can I buy your stuff?

You can find my shop at www.peacefullyfolding.com 
I chose "Peacefully Folding" because when I fold, I feel at peace with the world. I know that sounds cheesy, but folding stuff is very calming to me.

If you have any other questions you'd like answers to, please feel free to contact me.