Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I was featured again!


Woot! I was featured by other artisans and wanted to thank them and mention their blogs as well. I took some screenies of the features to remember forever :P

One of my guilds on Artfire is Shops with Less than 5 Sales, everyone there is excellent and it is a wonderful guild to join if you are starting out on Artfire, I really recommend it. You can find my feature here. Here is the link if you are interested in joining the guild. We are currently in the process of either changing the guild name or changing the guild leader (current guild leader is about to hit 6 sales).

Thank you to kcvan , Shine Like Crazy Studio, Distinctive Delights, and Franciebags who has also mentioned me! Please take some time and check out their awesome blogs :)



1 comments:

JewelryWorksbyKim said...

I am glad to see so many people out there promoting your work. It is beautiful!

I am a member of SWl5S guild also!