Saturday, October 2, 2010
1. Begin with the white side of the paper facing you. Fold the paper until you get 16 squares. Fold the sides toward the middle, and then fold the sides toward the crease you just made. Repeat on all four sides of the square.
2. Fold the four corners in towards the crease.
3. Fold the left and right sides to the middle crease, and flip the diagram to the back.
4. Fold top and bottom sides to the middle crease.
5. You can now store your business cards on the inside of the diamond, and you can also fold it in the middle and use the other side to store more business cards!
Posted by SiSi Sparkles